Please review our Terms and Conditions Rental Agreement:
Please be reminded that no discounts are available for exceptional service, so please ensure that you tip based on the total bill. All reservations must be paid in full 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time. If paying with cash, you must bring the cash payment to our office at least one day prior to the pickup time. Our address is 8614 Southeastern Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46239. You can drop off cash payments seven days a week anytime between 7:30 AM and 7:30 PM. Alternatively, you can always pay by credit card. Payment for the trip must be completed in full 24 hours before the set reservation time. No exceptions.
I acknowledge and agree to all the terms outlined below and confirm that the provided details are accurate. By voluntarily accepting chartered transportation, I, referred to as the “Client,” authorize The Company to bill the credit card on file for all charges incurred as a result of services rendered. I have provided this credit card on file as a nonrefundable retainer and a guarantee for payment of all applicable charges. These terms are applicable to everyone in the vehicle, and I am prepared to accept complete responsibility for all passengers and associated parties.
I understand the following:
- A major credit card is necessary to confirm a reservation. If a reservation, for which the Client has provided credit card information, needs to be canceled at any time, a fee of 50% of the total bill or $100 (whichever is greater) will be charged to the card as a non-refundable retainer. If I cancel within 2 hours (plus travel time if non-local) of the pickup time, I understand that my card will be charged 100% of the total bill. Some events, dates, and exceptions may require billing in full within 14 or even 30 days of the trip. All sales are final and not eligible for a refund. Nonrefundable retainers are non-transferable. This reservation is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-changeable, even in the case of COVID-19, regardless of whether it is used.
- I am responsible for any damages to the vehicle resulting from the fault or negligence of the Client, its agents, employees, or guests. I understand that all items belonging to the service provider must remain inside the vehicle in their original condition. I acknowledge that I am responsible for such damages, which will be billed to the credit card on file. I understand that I am not permitted to decorate, attach, or modify the appearance of the vehicle, either inside or outside. Items such as confetti, glitter, feather boas, or other items causing unnecessary mess will incur a $75 charge. I am fully aware that a minimum fee of $300 per incident will be charged to the credit card on file if an individual gets sick, there is bodily fluid, excessive spillage, or excessive uncleanliness. All vehicles are non-smoking, and any smoking in the vehicle will result in a minimum fee of $300 charged to the credit card on file.
- Indiana law prohibits minors from consuming alcohol; therefore, I understand and agree that persons under 21 years of age are not permitted to consume alcohol while using The Company’s services, whether consumption occurs inside or outside the vehicle. Proper identification is required at all times for all passengers.
- The Company is not responsible for items left in the vehicle or for lost or stolen items at any time during or after the charter.
- The driver has the right to terminate service without a refund if the driver and/or vehicle are subjected to dangerous or unsafe conditions caused by the client, its agents, employees, or guests, or if the driver feels that the conduct of the Client or associated parties is unsuitable. At the driver’s sole discretion, passengers may be removed from the vehicle or reservation if necessary.
- I am responsible for ensuring that no one within my rental party, associates, or myself carries or uses illegal substances while obtaining service from The Company. No illegal drugs are allowed, and if such substances are found during or after the provided service, I am willing to release The Company, DBA, all employees, the chauffeur, and its owner(s) from all responsibility. Firearms are not allowed, and I will not hold The Company, DBA, or its owners liable for any unlawful acts that my party or I might engage in.
- To the extent directly caused or contributed to by the fault or negligence, or by an act or omission of either The Company, its subcontractors, agents, or employees in the performance of this contract, each party shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Company, its parents, DBA, subsidiaries, and affiliates and their owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, and invitees from all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, suits, judgments, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) directly incurred from any claim arising out of or in connection with any negligent or intentional acts or omissions by such party, its employees, or agents in connection with the event covered by this agreement. All other indemnification provisions in the agreements are deleted and without effect. As a condition to each party’s duties under this section, the other party must promptly notify such party of any claim for which defense or indemnity is sought, must allow such party to select counsel and control the claim and litigation, and must cooperate with such party.
- No damages or refunds will be due for a failure of performance by either party due to an act of God, war, terrorist act, government regulation, riot, disaster, virus, quarantine order, or strike, provided that said act or event makes performance hereunder impossible. The Company is not responsible for delays or trip terminations due to weather, traffic, construction, road detours, unsafe road conditions, mechanical failure, or any circumstance beyond our control. Refunds are not issued for tardiness or any other matter; All Sales Are Final.
- Summers are HOT! Some limousines or large vehicles may have difficulty maintaining a cool temperature in extreme heat. Temperatures above 75 degrees may take longer than usual to cool down and maintain a comfortable temperature. Every effort will be made to ensure the vehicles are comfortable. Passengers should be aware that if the limousine is more than 70% full and the outside temperature is above 75 degrees, the vehicle may not remain cool when doors are opened and closed, especially considering factors like guests’ attire, alcohol consumption, and idle time. In the event of an air conditioning challenge or mechanical issue, The Company will attempt onsite repair and may replace the vehicle (though size and color cannot be guaranteed). However, there are no guarantees, warranties, or refunds for heat issues, air conditioning issues, or mechanical failures. These challenges are not eligible for discounts, credits, or refunds. All sales are final for the reserved duration, whether used or not.
- Clients may request the chauffeur’s assistance in taking photographs or videos while on charter. However, there are no cameras or video cameras in the back of the partitioned area. I authorize and transfer copyright to The Company for these images or films to be used in print or electronically. They may include the surroundings, myself, or anyone in the rental party for lawful purposes such as publicity, illustration, social media, advertising, and web content.
- Vehicles may be equipped with safety devices such as cameras and GPS tracking. These devices, often located on the front windshield, record harsh events in the event of an accident or incident. The cameras do not capture audio and are rarely reviewed, only in cases where management is notified to conduct a review.
- All tolls, parking, and other fees are the responsibility of the chartering group and are not included in the quoted fare or fees unless otherwise specified.
- If the time exceeds the originally reserved duration mentioned above, I am responsible for any and all related charges. I also understand that the schedule may not allow for overtime, potentially resulting in our transported party being left at the destination at the end of the originally reserved duration. The Company will make every effort to accommodate overtime requests at an overtime rate and return all passengers to the final destination listed above. However, once beyond the contracted agreement, additional time is not guaranteed. Any additional time will be billed to the credit card on file if we can accommodate the request.
- **Point to Point, One Way Transfer Service, To Airport, From Airport, To FBO, From FBO are one-way nonstop transfers. This does not apply to hourly charters where the chauffeur is dedicated to your group for a specified amount of time. The vehicle arrives at a pre-arranged time, loads within 15 minutes, and provides one-way nonstop transportation. If the schedule allows for the vehicle and chauffeur to wait more than 15 minutes, additional charges will be incurred and billed by the minute. There are no additional stops or drop-offs. There is one pick-up location and one destination. Roundtrip service will offer the same for the return trip; this must be pre-arranged and approved by management as some restrictions apply.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute the type of vehicle or the vehicle’s color at its discretion and based on availability.
- A reservation made more than 90 days in the future could incur additional fuel fees if fuel prices rise between the booking and the date of service.
- All vehicles are subject to a minimum 18% gratuity added to the final bill if a cash gratuity is not received.
- Vehicles equipped with a restroom are an optional feature and will incur a minimum additional fee of $500 per reservation to use the onboard facility. This must be prearranged, requested, and approved prior to the reservation, with at least 72 hours’ notice to ensure proper care is taken to make the facilities available for use.
- Cancellation policy: All payments processed are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-changeable, including for COVID-19, even if the reservation is not used.
I have read this information and all the statements. I agree that the above rental information is accurate. The nonrefundable retainer placed on my credit card confirms that I voluntarily agree to enter this Rental Agreement with The Company and allow them to provide services for the Client, agents, employees, and guests, for which I am taking complete responsibility and relieving The Company of any liabilities. This reservation is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-changeable, even in the case of COVID-19, regardless of whether it is used. I confirm that I am authorized to incur debt on behalf of this credit card account and fully accept the charges associated with services from The Company. I confirm that I am able to contract on behalf of the Client(s), bind the Client to the contract, and fully accept the charges associated with services from The Company. I personally guarantee compensation to The Company for all services rendered, charges, and fees incurred. If, for any reason, services are not paid in full within 24 hours of the reservation, an immediate $50 declined nonpayment fee will be assessed. For every 7 days that an outstanding balance remains, a $25 late fee will be incurred. After 14 days, a $10 per day nonpayment fee will accrue, along with the outstanding balance and ongoing late fees and interest, which will be turned over to collections for remittance. I will then be responsible for all fees, including but not limited to services rendered, late fees, damages, gratuities, any legal fees, court costs, legal counsel, and interest incurred.
Thank you sincerely for your support,
Indy Trolley ~